Caprese Pizza Dip
- 1 pint (2 cups) grape tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Something to serve it with! (crackers, toasted bread, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place tomato halves on top. Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Bake for 12 – 17 minutes. Place tomatoes at the bottom of a baking dish once roasted.
- Mix cream cheese with mozzarella and ¼ cup parmesan. Stir in italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of the tomatoes, pressing down so it fits the baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and drizzle 1 tbsp oil on top.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with something like crackers or toasted bread immediately, while the cheese is fully melted.